About the job
Cloud Network Engineer
Deliver network solutions for business applications and infrastructure technology. Lead the development and deployment of communication solutions, including integration testing. Develop turn- over documentation for handing off to Operations teams. Design, deploy, maintain, solutions across, on- prem and cloud networks.
Cloud Deployment Experience is a MUST HAVE.
Experience must include:
- 12 years of experience designing, deploying, maintaining, and improving on-prem and cloud networks
- 8 years of experience with network operating systems, including Juniper, Cisco IOS and NxOS
- Experience with LAN/WAN architecture and implementation for large enterprise networks (10,000 plus devices).
- Experience creating and delivering detailed technical presentations of network solutions to Senior/Executive level Management.
- Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 advanced protocols.
- Experience with Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall Design, Engineering and L4 troubleshooting
- Experience with BGP, OSPF, VSS, VPC, VNET protocols.
- Experience with SD-WAN Design and implementation.
- Responsible for the configuration and support of backbones connection over ExpressRoute (Azure), Interconnect (GCP) and an array of interconnects handled over various virtual gateways
- Responsible for troubleshooting to ascertain root cause of issues
- Perform network system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Map network layouts and configure network devices for user environments
Set alert for similar jobs
Cloud Engineer, Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan