Center of Excellence (COE) is defined as academic institutions that have achieved high merit in the academic realm in terms of reputation, conduct and performance. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has allocated scholarship quotas to different COEs. The responsibility of selection of students for PEEF scholarship rests with the respective COE.
These scholarships are awarded to pursue study in the top ranked partner institutions. In order to qualify to apply for the scholarship, the student must have
- Must have Punjab domicile.
- Scored at least 60% marks in last degree annual exams
- Passed the examination as a regular student from:
- Government Institution, or Continuing scholar of the respective institution
- As a Private Candidate or
- Private Institution
- Declared annual income of parents as per terms and conditions agreed with the respective COE
- Secured admission in the institution as a full time student in the same academic year as of passing the annual examination.
- Fulfill the criteria for award of financial aid at the respective COE.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year.
Scholarship Award Process
- The COE invites applications from eligible and deserving students.
- The institution constitutes a Scholarship Award Committee which scrutinizes the applications as per PEEF eligibility criteria.
- Scholarship Award Committee asses the merit and financial need of students and recommends students for PEEF Scholarship.
- Scholarship stipends is released to the institutions as per agreed terms & conditions.
List of COE’s
Scholarships allocation to COEs :
|Center Of Excellence||Scholarship Allocation (PEEF)||Level|
|Air University, Islamabad||25||Graduation|
|Bahria University, Islamabad||30||Graduation|
|Cadet College, Hasanabdal||15||Secondary, Intermediate|
|National College of Arts||5||Graduation|
|Punjab Daanish School Authority, Lahore||770||Elementary|
|National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad||10||Graduation|
|FAST University, Lahore||30||Graduation|
|FC College University, Lahore||20||Graduation|
|Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute, Swabi||10||Graduation|
|Institute Of Business Administration Karachi||8||Graduation|
|Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)||15||Graduation|
|Institute of Cost Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)||15||Graduation|
|Information Technology University (ITU Punjab)||76||Graduation|
|Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)||30||Graduation|
|Military College Sui- Balochistan||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Military College, Jehlum||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Namal College, Mianwali||15||Graduation|
|National University of Science & Technology (NUST), Islamabad||25||Graduation|
|Pak Turk International Public School & College, Lahore||30||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Pakistan Air Force Public School, Sargodha||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Pakistan Institute of Fashion Designing, Lahore||10||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Sadiq Public School, Bahawalpur||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (UVAS) Lahore||20||Graduation|
|Military College, Muree||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|Istitute of Business Administration Sukkur||10||Graduation|
|Cadet College, Pishin, Balochistan||20||Secondary, Intermediate|
|College of Mechanical Engineering (E & ME)||20||Graduation|