Job ID 1425
We are looking for a qualified BD Executive to join our team who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- Utilize LinkedIn or online platforms to generate new sales opportunities.
- Excellent proposal writing and English writing skills.
- Identify prospects’ needs and suggest appropriate solutions/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Screen all sales leads for accreditation eligibility.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace.
- Working on weekly and monthly leads targets and KPI’s.
- Organize marketing and sales campaigns.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, English literature marketing, or a related field.
- Exceptional Negotiation skills & Convincing Power.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a business developer/executive in IT/SE domain or similar.