Job ID 4386
About the job
S&P Global Corporate
The Role: Business Analyst – Agile & PPM Tools
The Team: The Agile & PPM Tools team is responsible for developing and managing enterprise tools enabling Agile Execution (Azure DevOps), Project Portfolio Management (Solution Business Manager) and Reporting (Tableau), for all the S&P Global Divisions. These tools are used across S&P for Portfolio Management capabilities like prioritizing, executing and tracking Portfolios, Agile Workflow Execution to enable Agile delivery and Portfolio & Agile Analytics.
The Impact: Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career as an innovative enterprise team member? The Agile & PPM Tools Team is looking for an innovative professional who can bring teamwork, leadership, creativity, and business analyst experience to a global team.
What’s in it for you: As a Business Analyst II, Agile & PPM Tools, you will have the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders from all the divisions and showcase your ability to tackle multiple assignments with ease and gracefully absorb changes as they present themselves. Overall goal of the Team is to develop and manage a common Enterprise toolset for all divisions to enable Portfolio Management, resourcing, execution, and reporting with cutting edge technologies like Azure DevOps, AWS Cloud Systems (S3, EC2, RDS etc), AWS Services (Lambda, Glue, S3, Redshift etc), Databricks as well as Market leaders in PPM and Agile tools.
Responsibilities: In the day-to-day, you will be a part of the Agile & PPM Tools Scrum team and will manage our Scrum team as well as platforms and support stakeholders from across the S&P Global Enterprise. You will be a facilitation hub for the Business Team, engineering, and the end users. With your acute communication skills, you will be championing best practices and improving the delivery methods. Some of your areas of ownership will include:
Agile & PPM Tools Engineering Team (Scrum Team)
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile / Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Coach the Development team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Help the Development team to create high-value products
- Cause change that increases the productivity of the Scrum team
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and streamlining information
- Act as a bridge between Business, Engineering and Users
- Oversee, measure & improve development in collaboration with the Agile & PPM Tools Engineering team via the SAFe & Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Liaison with end customer to Support and advance tools adoption.
- Help in release management activities and ensure high standards are maintained across the team
- Build deep understanding of the platform and support the team in building optimal Out of the box solutions
- Monitor adoption and strive for continuous improvement and innovation
- Working with key stakeholders, continuously identify and help prioritize tool enhancements needed to maximize global process benefits
- Keep up to date on the current best practices on the Product Portfolio management and Agile Execution areas and rollout best practices in new tools and processes
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or related area
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Low Code Web based Applications
- Knowledge of Agile Execution tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA etc.
- Prior experience as a Scrum Team member in the Agile framework
- Proven willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment.
- Highly organized, independent and multitasker
- Good data analysis skills using Excel and any other BI tools
- Open to working flexible hours as per business need
- PSM or CSM certified
- SAFe or Agile Certification
- Prior experience managing a low code platform
- Experience with AWS Systems and Services
- Experience on PPM tools like Solutions Business Manager (Micro Focus Tool) and/or Agile Execution tools like Azure DevOps (Microsoft tool)
Return To Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow’s challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights and technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 289480
Posted On: 2023-07-06