Job ID 2133
Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Latest advertisement. PAEC is a government organization that was established in 1956. The main objective of the organization is to harness nuclear energy for peaceful purposes such as power generation, medicine, agriculture, and industry. PAEC is also responsible for ensuring the safety and security of nuclear installations in the country.
Recruitment Process at Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC)
The recruitment process at PAEC is very competitive and rigorous. The organization follows strict selection criteria to ensure that only the most talented and qualified individuals are hired. The recruitment process at PAEC includes the following steps:
- Online Application: The first step in the recruitment process is to submit an online application through the PAEC website. The application form will require you to provide your personal and educational details, as well as your work experience.
- Written Test: If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to appear for a written test. The written test will evaluate your knowledge and skills in your chosen field.
- Interview: If you pass the written test, you will be invited for an interview. The interview will assess your suitability for the job and your ability to work in a team.
- Medical Examination: If you are selected after the interview, you will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you are medically fit to work at PAEC.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
|Jobs Title:||Atomic Energy Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||BBA/ M.Com/ MBA/B.Com/DAE (Electrical)/Intermediate/Matric|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Jobs Address:||Secretary, PAEC Foundation, Near Nori Cancer Hospital, Hanna Road G-8/3, Islamabad.|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 13, 2023|
- Jr. Manager (FPP-7)
- Jr. Manager (Accounts) (FPP-7)
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) (FPP-6)
- Tech-I (FPP-4)
- Jr. Female Religious Teacher (FPP-3)
- Jr. Data Entry (FPP-3)
- Jr. Assistant-II (FPP-3)
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Technician-I (Mechanical)
- Technician-I (Medical)
- Computer Operator
- Scientific Assistant-II
- Technician-II (Medical)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)
more Govt Jobs Click Here
BBA/ M.Com/ MBA/B.Com/DAE (Electrical)/Intermediate/Matric degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
BBA/ M.Com/ MBA/B.Com/DAE (Electrical)/Intermediate/Matric degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
(Multiple+ Vacancies) are available in Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
How to Apply For Atomic Energy Jobs 2023?
To apply for a job at PAEC, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the PAEC website and click on the “Career Opportunities” tab.
- Browse through the available job opportunities and select the one that suits your qualifications and experience.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the application form.
- Upload your CV and supporting documents.
- Submit your application.
In conclusion, PAEC is a reputable organization that offers excellent job opportunities to individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in working for PAEC, make sure you follow the recruitment process and submit your application online. We hope this guide has been helpful in providing you with the information you need to outrank the article provided and gain better visibility on Google.
For more Govt Jobs Click Here
Atomic Energy Jobs 2023